Tuesday 19 November 2013

Symbol 5 : Cheong's

Cheong's 
Cheong's 
Cheong's

Cheong's 
Write up


When I was told to do this, my instinct was to make up what are the most important things in my life.

The heart symbolises love, kindness, care. The lovely magic when people connects.

The basketball represents my life experiences and learnings. Learning that we should always try to be better, to be humble, to lead, to respect people, to be resilient, to trust others, to trust yourself, that team is greater than self, that people of all colours, shapes and sizes can perform magic if they click.

The wings symbolises freedom - my wish to do whatever I want, to experience the many things that this wonderful world gives.

When I presented this, all three symbols were placed apart, and I thought that it was fine to be like that. However, once you asked me to put them together, something happened. It is so true that I consider them very different things. Putting them as one (other than making it like a RSAF* badge), makes me suddenly realise that maybe there is a chance that all 3 can mix together. I don't know what is it, but my heart tells me it is possible. And when it happens, it will be magical.

*RSAF : Republic of Singapore Air Force

No comments:

Post a Comment