Saturday 16 November 2013

Symbol 2 : Ramesh's Grip

Ramesh's Grip Underside view
Ramesh's Grip front side view


Write up 
Today my unconsciousness revealed a space that doesn't exist. The impression of my clenched fist.
The Gold symbolises opportunity
The Red the battles I have to fight
The Blue the ocean which I need to patiently sail thru
The overall message for me is
"Ramesh you life is in your hands. Have a tight grip on your dreams and you will succeed."


Further insights: 
It's been a few years since I underwent the process of symbolwork myself. Somehow this time when I was getting my class to do the session, a voice from within called out to me to do the process. I think I know what it's going to be like but once again my intuition proved me otherwise. My previous symbol work revealed a mountain to me. That was during a period when my family was undergoing a tremendous amount of financial turmoil. The message then for me was to be strong and be ready for a higher heights. To reach the peak of my potential and then see the world from the there. I had to stop university and get started on things like telemarketing, insurance, relief teaching in secondary schools, public speaking courses for the Salvation Army in Singapore, doing science enrichment programs for nursery school children and selling drinks at music events. Oh my... what a journey in retrospect. All this was highly motivated by my symbology of that time. 

Now I am in a different place in my life and career. So this symbol to me is one of determination. I will heed it's counsel as I move forward in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment