Sunday 17 November 2013

Symbol 3 : Haikal's Joy of the Dead

Haikal's Joy of the Dead


Write up:


I had a clear mind. It did not take me a long time to decide what am I going to do.
Further Insights: I mould a red-coloured grave with the words “R.I.P GOD BLESS” written in white. As humans, when we are born into this world, our hearts are at its purest state. The red colour symbolises  the hatred and pain which we may inflict on other people, intentionally or unintentionally. Thus, it is a good reminder to us that whatever pain or harm we inflict on others, we will carry all of it with us to our graves because though we may no longer be around in this world, people will still remember us for it. So, do good.

To move forward, do something useful to you which will impact others positively and make the world a better place for everyone to live in. 

How I serve the world is by sharing the message of peace & tranquillity be it through my career or volunteer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment